Parking & camping in
Combes - parking 122 & 125
Please note : specific itinerary for the Formula 1 Grand Prix
By arriving on Thursday, you will have a wider choice of convenient parking places.
|22, 23, 24, 25 october
||Total 24 Hours of Spa
Parking ideal for
Rates are different for different events and date of arrival in the parking lot
Grand-Prix F1 : Parking fees depend on the event concerned and the date of arrival. Formula 1 Grand-Prix: ideal parking for « bronze ».
Parking spaces may be rented outside of the above mentioned events.
Please find below, some useful information about Promocombes
Position - accès
- • Area with asphalted road, along length and breadth, bordered by a ditch. There are several access entry points. Three of these access points are for the upper area and have barriers.
- • For the Formula 1 Grand Prix, you must follow the access given on the map to download (see Access).
- • A gently sloping area with over 1,250 metres of tarmac roads with an average width of approximately 3 metres.
- • Grass tracks, approximately 10 metres wide, bordered by tarmac roads.
- • Containers for refuse collection.
- • Chemical toilets will be maintained daily, from Friday onwards.
- • Vehicles must park in the direction of the slope, in order to facilitate access to the tarmac road which is situated downhill.
- • Motor-homes and heavy vehicles are kindly requested to park in the upper area.
- • A zone located in the lower area, which is more humid, is allocated for four wheel drive vehicles.
- • An area «under the oak trees» is available for those who wish to park in the shade…but at their own liability.
- • A zone located in the lower area has just been equipped with a new tarmac passage. It can be used by light vehicles when the weather is dry.
- • Commercial activity is strictly reserved for Promocombes and its partner.
- • The distribution of leaflets, advertising flyers, the sale of snacks,
drinks and all products, food or other.
The lighting of fires, with the exception of small barbecues, is strictly forbidden by the police. Noise disturbance at night is also a punishable offence.
Flexypark affiliates are expected for Thursday night before 23 hours .